Flash mob practice

Flash mob is a widespread type of entertainment all around the world. Isn't it a mood-busting and eye-catching activity for all of us? It surely is and that's why I decided to participate in one myself.
We started practicing early to ensure a smooth performance on the actual day. Gabrielė was the one to teach us all her professional moves. At first, I thought she was crazy to think beginners like us could learn all those complicated and confusing moves but after a decent amount of lessons with our teacher and some additional practice at home I actually got in control of my body and managed to last the whole dance without failing! I believe my previous experiences with dancing in primary and middle school had a slight impact on that. One achievement was down but another was yet to come. It's the pace. I could hardly get in time with my moves as the music was really fast. It seemed super easy for the majority if dancers but not for me. However, lots of practice saved me again.
   Unfortunately, just before the actual day of the flash mob both my sister and I went for a run outside and got really sick. This prevented us from participating in the activity. I am really disappointed that I had to miss a chance to show off my new skills in dancing. Despite that I'm still glad to have spent all those breaks moving my body and communicating with other dancers. It was something different yet so familiar to experiences. Moreover, the team really felt the spirit and each was ready to help to other.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job