One photo a day

Before IB one of my hobbies was taking pictures of the surrounding world. I never had a proper camera, so Iphone was my saviour. At the time photography was a way to perpetuate the beauty I saw around me, but the tight schedule of an IB student made me forget about such interest. So, to commemorate long forgotten hobby I decided to jump all the way in and try out 30-day photography challenge. Ar first, I was very excited to take pictures but as there were certain themes for each day as a part of a challenge, I really struggled to find the way to convey the ideas of some days in an artsy and appealing way. As a result, I skipped a few days (not intentionally) because nothing managed to catch my eye fitting the theme on those days. Still, I'm proud of the photos I took. The priority for me was quality and not quantity, so forgive the fact of an incomplete challenge. Next time I wouldn't opt for a month-long photography challenge because I'll admit, it's too much to take in. Should have tried a week long or so.
Here's the challenge I followed:

And here are the photos:
Day 1: SELF PORTRAIT (not a selfie person, to be honest)
Day 2: WHAT YOU WORE
Day 3: CLOUDS (it was a gloomy day and I could get a satisfactory photo) 
Day 4: SOMETHING GREEN
Day 5: AFTER DARK (in a bus on my way home)
Day 6: OBSESSION (yes, I was obsessed with my short hair) 
Day 7: CHANGES TO COME (don't want winter to come at all...)
Day 8: ROUTINE (can you guess the location? it's MKIC, where I spend every Saturday studying and sometimes Sunday as well)

Day 9: SOMEONE YOU LOVE (my sister, so unpredictable, right?)

Day 10: CHILDHOOD MEMORY (didn't have any ideas for this theme)
Day 11: SOMETHING BLUE (the sky was extremely clear that day, lucky me!)
Day 12: SUNSET (I'm sorry, but it was one of those cloudy autumn days)
Day 13: CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT (cannot live without my phone, but how could I take a photo of my phone with it itself?)
Day 14: EYES (couldn't take a close up photo with an iPhone) 
Day 15: SILHOUETTE (on my way to school, models: mom&dad)
Day 16: A GOOD HABIT (didn't have any ideas for this theme as well)
Day 17: TECHNOLOGY (as an IB student, I'm constantly surrounded by laptops:))
Day 18: YOUR SHOES 
Day 19: SOMETHING YOU WANT 
Day 20: IN MY BAG (my bag is a mess and I'm ashamed to show it not even considering taking a photo)
Day 21: FACELESS SELF PORTRAIT (hate this photo, but that's the best I could achieve)

Day 22: INSPIRATIONAL (I love flowers and they do really inspire me to see beauty around me)
Day 23: PATTERNS (can I even call this a pattern? it's stairs if you didn't understand yet)
Day 24: ANIMAL (my neighbor's cat; I liked the shadow in this picture)
Day 25: STRANGERS (I feel creepy taking pictures of strangers...) 
Day 26: CLOSE-UP (again, couldn't take a close-up photo with an iPhone) 
Day 27: CELEBRATION (didn't have any ideas for this theme)
Day 28: FLOWERS (my mom's little garden; already dying off, unfortunately)
Day 29: BLACK&WHITE (my favourite picture of all!)
Day 30: SELF PORTRAIT (again, not a selfie person...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job