Doodling with colours

Not a long time ago, I tried the art of doodling and really enjoyed this type of drawing. It is traditionally drawn with only a black pen but I decided to improve my doodling skills by including some colours. To be honest, it was hard to think of the object to draw that I would be able to colour later because usually it's a very small and detailed drawings. So after some time searching of inspiration on the internet I found planets and clounds coloured in various ways and instantly thought of recreating those pictures.
It wasn't hard to draw the figures but it was challenging to mix up pastel colours for the clouds. I tried mixing normal colours with white to make them the way I wanted but it didn't really worked out and the colours weren't as pastel as I anticipated them to be. Despite this, I think the end result turned out quite cute which is exactly what I was trying to achieve. 
As for the planets I didn't want them to be realistic in any way and tried to make each one somewhat different and I think I did pretty well. It was hard though to figure out the colours that would match together but I'm happy with he end result. 
It was a different experience but I would still stick to the original black and white doodling style. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job