Hiking with friends


Today I had my last IB exam and my joy is beyond words. I will admit though that the joy is more of a mental realisation rather than a feeling itself because this week's exams were very tough for me and all I truly wanted to do is to sleep instead of jumping of happiness. However, it would have been a sin not to celebrate reaching the finish line at least in some way. So together with some classmates we decided to go on a hike in the forest near Regina's house. At first it was very relieving to share our ups and downs of the exams and there were plenty of time to listen to each of the girls. However, later it became boring for me to simply walk the path without any purpose. Moreover, I quickly became very tired and sleepy as well as hungry. Luckily we had some snacks and to properly enjoy them we stopped for a little picnic which was very satisfying after a an hour of waking. Overall, the hike wasn't as pleasant as I expected it to be but we had a great workout as we walked a total of 10 kilometeres. Also, it was nice to catch up with my friends and finally don't  stress about anything. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job