Ecouraging to adopt pets

I constantly feel responsible to help animals in one or other way. This time I thought of doing a few postcards encouraging to adopt pets from shelters and leave them in a local library. As it wasn't the first time of me doing some crafty postcards I wanted to try something distinct this time. I looked for some inspiration online and found a postcard with a cut out dog figure representing the "emptiness" of human heart that can be filled with the love for an adopted pet. I found this idea to be exclusive and very touching and made up my mind to challenge myselft to try and recreate the online postcard. 
Generally, it was something different to try and I enjoyed the process of creating a simple though full of meaning postcards. I have to admit, that at first I was frustrated when cutting out the figures because I couldn't figure out how to cut out the thin details but then I changed normal scissors to small nail ones and it was much easier. As I liked the technique so much, I made two similar postcards but coloured them in different colours. To use colour on the cards was a very spontaneous decision but I didn't regret it at any point beacause the colour made the word "adopt" to stand our even more. I also made another poscard with blue dots as an illustrative detail. The idea was completely mine and I think it turned out sophisticated and cute. 
These and other girls' postcards we decided to leave at a local library and the librarians were very pleased with our kind act. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job