Climbing at UNO park


Today the weather was finally nice again, thus a group of classmates and I decided to head to UNO park and spend some fun time together while distracting ourselves from any exam-related worries.
There were various kinds of routes with increasing difficulty marked by colour. Of course, we started with the easiest green one. Then followed the blue and the red ones. At first, I was confused and kind of scared to trust the ropes but after a few obstacles, it got easier and more enjoyable. Of all the routes, the red one was the most challenging because it required a lot of balance, coordination and arm strength. It also included my least favourite obstacle which was a mountaineering wall. Actually, I was always very keen to try mountaineering as a sport because it seemed extremely entertaining but in reality, it was so much harder to move from one artificial "stone" to another. I tried jumping from one to another and it kind of helped to move faster but there were a few moments when I thought that I am finally going to fall. It was the only obstacle after which I was truly shaking. 
Overall, I had heaps of laugh and fun with the girls. Nature and warm wind helped me to clear my mind a little and finally relax. Of course, I was tired afterwards and my palms really hurt but I guess it's a part of the fun. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job