Joining school volleyball club

   Ever since the sixth grade, the moment I was introduced to volleyball, I had a secret dream or even a goal to learn how to properly play this sport game. Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to do it until now as there was a volleyball club recently established in my school.
   To be honest, at first I wasn't going to join the club because of numerous doubts that were on my mind. However, after constantly hearing more and more positive feedback from my classmates I decided to give it a go. Not even a slight thought of regret came to my mind after this fatal decision. I enjoyed every single minute of the first training even though I was playing terribly. It was challenging not to give up as failure after failure came. Despite all of that I was not feeling disappointed in myself whatsoever because of the joy and satisfaction feelings that came afterwards. I actually remembered some rules and techniques from P. E. lessons in primary school, however, it is clear for me that there's still plenty of room for improvement.
   I also should mention how nice it was to play in a girls' team. There was no competition between us and we just enjoyed the process of learning together.
   I am extremely looking forward next training. I plan to go every Monday for now as only this day is dedicated for beginners. I hope my goal to learn to play volleyball will be reached soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trying out the art of doodling

Getting back into running?

Jumping with friends