Homemade treats

   Since my early years I had a quenchless desire to have a dog and I say "quenchless" as I still do. Being away from home most of my daily time I simply cannot let any pet to conquer my heart yet. However, I still can take care of animals in various of ways. One of them I happened to already try. It's baking for dogs! You must be confused as some people not even bake for themselves nowadays, but dogs actually adore homemade treats. Of course, only those made with love and non-poisonous ingredients.
   Once again, Ignė, Kamilė and I teamed up to make delicious cookies as a gift for the animal shelter "Beglobis". Kamilė was kind enough to make a research and find healthy and dog-safe recipes. Ignė and I were left to decide which one is the best. Finally, after a few doubts we picked the one with the highest peanut butter concentration as this specific ingredient seems to be dogs' favorite.
   The cooking process was fast and uncomplicated as all we had to do was  to just combine everything in a particular order as written in the recipe. The most exciting part came after mixing when it was time to cut out little bones and puppies from the dough. I could hardly hold from trying one myself!
   In the end, they turned out great and our classmates, who visited the shelter and handed out the treats, said dogs loved them! The best part about this is that not only cookies were delicious, they were full of nutrients and vitamins dogs need as well, especially those living in shelters.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job