Yoga for beginners

Believe me or not, I always wanted to try yoga class. After a complete failure with a 30-day challenge last year, I was even more determined to try a professional class. Today my wish came true and Kamilė, Ignė and I attended Sivananda yoga center trial lesson. Coincidently, recently I felt completely exhausted and somewhat physically constrained, so the idea of stretching and relaxing my body was more than simply attractive.
At the center we were welcomed by the sophisticated smell of incense and a dozen pair of shoes - it turned out that there was a class proceeding at the time and we were kindly asked to wait for a few minutes. While we were waiting, a receptionist told as about the complexity of yoga and the use of it in a daily life. It was interesting to find out this kind of information but it was even more interesting to attend the class itself. As the three of us were completely newbies in yoga, we got our own trainer to run us a personal class in order to introduce us into this new activity. 


Flyers we were given at the centre(there were no conditions for us to take photos during the practice) 
At first, I was quite confused with all the breathing and lying down techniques but as soon as we started stretching, I remembered last year's home-workouts and got into it straight away. After more than an hour of repeated movements I felt extremely relaxed. I could even say that this was the most relaxed state of my body I've ever experienced! I would definitely recommend both stressed and non-stressed people to try at least one lesson of yoga. In the future I will surely practice this activity as not only a way of relaxing my body but mind as well. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job