Antakalnis cemetary

It has already become a tradition of IB students to visit Antakalnis cemetary during the leafy period of autumn. Last year it was one of the first CAS activities of mine and also, one of the most enjoyable ones.
As an IB student, I spend most of my time sitting by the desk, browsing, typing, reading from the screen etc. All these inactive activities make me crave physical work, so, I guess, that’s why sweeping leaves together with my classmates seems the best way to spend my afternoon.
At the cemetery we were met by the same women as last year. She was already familiar with us as lyceum students and even shared some interesting stories about her son, who also studied in our school a long time ago. It was nice to talk to her but we were keen to start working and she quickly explained us what and where to sweep. There were seven or so of us, so together we worked very efficiently and fast. I cannot even imagine how long it would have taken me to sweep all the leaves alone! After about an hour we were done and the area we were prescribed to clean looked very nice. I was proud of the group work and also enjoyed the
opportunity to catch up with the classmates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job