Overlapping photos with 'Pic Blender'

There's something special about being able to commemorate certain moments of your life and review them whenever you want. I always admired this about photography, but also found it bothering that nowadays those moments in photographs are usually artificially posed and do not reflect the real world. This time I decided to take it as an advantage and try creating something surreal out of real photos. For this I used an app called "Pic Blender" which actually gives away the whole idea behind this small experiment of mine. I wanted to try to overlap different pictures in order to create unusual and creative pictures.
At first, I tried numerous other apps before discovering "Pic Blender" but even though they all seemed to have a variety of functions, the quality of the final picture was completely ruined. Luckily, "Pic Blender" maintained most of the initial picture's quality and I was able to experiment with it. It took some time for me to understand how to properly manage the app but eventually I figured it out. When I started to think of what kind of picture to create I found it challenging to find a suitable background for other details to fit in; finally, I chose a few black and white pictures of some kind of models that seemed not to stand out very much. Then I tried to add another pictures on top (overlapping) but I didn't like the effect that this gave. I was lucky to find a page with pictures of only certain element such as fire, animals etc. This gave me full freedom to improvise and be creative. 
Overall I'm happy with the result, I think the pictures look original and attention-drawing as you instantly want to investigate what's on them. It was a completely new experience for me but an enjoyable one. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job