Stretching for 14 days

We all know that it's important to move your body each day to be healthy, however at the moment I'm tied to my laptop behind the desk almost 24/7 and I can definitely feel the stiffness of my body due to the lack of exercise or simple walking. Luckily, I discovered stretching as one of the forms of exercise that does not require as much muscle strength as simple consistence.
I decided to make a two-week-plan of different combinations of stretching exercises to help me in being persistent. To my surprise it actually made me stick to the plan most of the time as I didn't have to look for the exercises simply wasting time. Even though I skipped a few days, I still found that this was very beneficial for my physical condition and even helped me to sleep better. I didn't expect for my muscles to hurt though, but I could feel them the second day after stretching. Despite the unpleasant feeling, it made me feel that I do the stretching right and motivated me to continue to improve at this activity. After each session I was feeling more awake and ready to accomplish other tasks of the day which aided in completing them on time. The only thing I found challenging was to force myself to begin stretching, so after a few days I decided to always stretch as soon as I come home this way not delaying the responsibility for later. It took only around five minutes each day but made quite a big difference in my overall physical and mental feeling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job