Christmas attention

Two of my later-made postcards
At this time of the year every charity suddenly remembers the existence of orphans and other life-afflicted people, including the elders. Usually those generous organizations gift toys, clothes and other material things. However, in my opinion it's important to display spiritual attention, this way showing the sincerity of actions. That's why I joined someone's idea to make postcards for retirement home and children's home, especially as it's Christmas time and you can wish to have a warm winter, enjoy life and be happy. I do truly believe that such unexpected attention can make a big influence to other's life.
Initially, I made two postcards during IB convention's workshop but it seemed too small of a contribution, so I made two more at home. Of course, I could have made even more but considering the effort and time these four postcards required it's the most I could have done.
I tried to make them as "professional" and entertaining as I could while trying out a new techniques of drawing with a black pen and coloring with a felt-tip pen. I enjoyed this way of drawing even more than watercolor last year. I was able to add much more details and control the process of where the dye goes unlike with watercolor.
Concluding all, once again it's very pleasing to know that your postcard will make someone's day warmer and happier and I hope the short poem inside will awaken the Christmassy spirit.
All packed up to be delivered:)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job