Repeating learned material

It's my fourth post about Lithuanian language classes with Aušrinė. I can say it was a long and exhausting, but at the same time exciting and useful journey. This month was the most interesting one of all four as Aušrinė prepared a few tasks based on dictation and even a test! I seem to still have a lot of room for further improvement, but as Aušrinė says, 'practice practice practice'! Truly, it's all about keeping practicing as much as possible to get used to writing according to rules without thinking as well as memorizing different exceptions. Based on the dictations my grammar is pretty good, though some random mistakes are still present. I have little trouble with distinguishing which words to write separately and which merged, also not much misunderstanding with commas, dashes and colons. What seems to really confuse me are exceptions as there's only one way to write them correctly which is memorize by heart. I don't really have time for this right know, but I hope there will be time in the near future for me to finally learn those exceptions once and for all.
I enjoyed being a traditional student, writing text from dictation and simply having a personal teacher to consult every time I encountered a problem. I hope Aušrinė enjoyed the process as much as I did. Furthermore, I have high hopes that the knowledge I gained will last me until until exams and maybe  even longer.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job