Starting holidays with bowling

Half a decade or so ago it was very popular among teenagers to celebrate your birthday by inviting all friends to play bowling. Everyone would get super competitive but at the same time would have a lot of fun. For a long time I had a conviction that bowling is an activity for children's birthday parties or a place for men's after-work meetings; however, I completely changed my mind a few days ago. Couple of friends of mine and I decided to mark the beginning of our Christmas holidays by visiting the world of balls and pins. I'll admit, despite some technical difficulties we had A LOT of fun. We split up into two groups of two and three people. Initially, we had an idea to compete between the groups, but as there was an odd number of us, the smaller group played in much quicker pace and we were left to compete only between our own group members.
I played with Regina and Migle, both of whom seemed to have a inborn skill of masterfully throwing the bowling ball, so I tried to keep up with them. Unfortunately, I was left with the last place both round we played. However, I am proud that I challenged myself to play without any additional side-railing and actually, I was not far away from both of my teammates. I enjoyed this activity even though I don't have the most competitive spirit and will be definitely going back because towards the end (we played for only an hour) the practice benefited in me aiming the pins more and more accurately. I believe next time I'll definitely defeat my friends!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Learning spelling and syntax

Great price - great job