Learning spelling and syntax

Three months have passed unnoticeably and it doesn’t even seem that Aušrinė and I had a solid amount of meetings. The IB workload sometimes distorted our plans but we did everything that’s in our hands to have the most high quality lessons. The month of November wasn’t as exciting as previous ones because the lessons became somewhat boring. There was no feeling of excitment neither from me nor from Aušrinė. It became as a duty for us and we agreed to skip a few weeks. It was nice to take a break in the middle of the month and I instantly noticed the difference when we had a lesson once again. Aušrinė actually offered to start working more individually thus complete the tasks alone without working in a group. I enjoyed this way of learning but not because it was easier (it actually was much harder), rather because I clearly identified my weak sides of both spelling and syntax and knew what to work on a bit more. Aušrinė as always was super prepared but even random question didn’t get her by surprise. I’m glad we both didn’t gave up on these lessons as it has not only contributed to the improvement of my Lithuanian language skill, but also created a somewhat professional bond between us, if I could call it like that. What I mean is that I’m confident in her willingness and ability to help solve any misunderstandings related to language.
P. S. I don’t even know what to expect from the following month’s lessons, but we’ll see what new challenges I’ll encounter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making origami figures

Great price - great job